Thursday, April 30, 2009

What I'v Learned FromThe 3rd Chapter of Cash in the Flash Book

Chapter 3 provided the formula for success: S= M+H+T.

To be successful I have to engage my mind, my heart and my team. If I want to achieve my dream, I have to be sure my mind is on track – I have engaged all my senses and my intellect.

I also must be sure my goal is aligned with my values and that I can feel in my heart that this goal will truly allow me to live my values and to leave the legacy that is so important to me. Finally, no great thing was ever accomplished by a single person.

We all need other people to help us, support us along the way. Having a team of focused, determined and competent folks aligned and desiring to also achieve success will ensure my outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment