Friday, May 1, 2009

My Business Goals & Action

As a result of attending the Cash In A Flash Meeting, I have changed my entire business model.

I have incorporated multiple streams of income into my business model as well as changed form a linear-only stream to the inclusion of residual streams as well. A key learning from the meeting was that I needed to work from a perspective of abundance instead of one of scarcity.

This has changed my approach with the setting and executing business goals. My goals are loftier and my execution is more comprehensive and creative. I am energized with a very detailed vision of what my success will look like and what the impact will be on the legacy that I will leave. I am more focused and driven than I have been in a very long time.

I work closely with a team (and extended team) of extremely committed and talented people with diverse abilities that can be leveraged so that we can all achieve our visions of success. Finally, I am propelled by an unconscious, continuous state of positive energy that is driving me to an outcome that will exceed all my expectations

No comments:

Post a Comment