Saturday, April 25, 2009

This life changing 3 day event



Day 3 came and I was amazed at how far I had come.

This has been the most impactful learning event I have had in 20 years. I am looking at myself, my talents, my goals and my plans all in a new way. I am energized in a way I have not felt in a long time. I love the High FIVE Dream Team and feel a real bond with my team mates- we will succeed. A part of me did not want the day to end, another part of me was soooo anxious to get back home and to get going. I hopped onto a red eye flying east and instead of sleeping on the plane, I found myself planning and organizing. I am renewed.
I plan to completed revamp my consulting business, I am going to focus on the concept of abundance instead of scarcity. Most of my life I have been exposed to a thinking model that had scarcity as a foundation. I worked in the corporate world where everything was competitive and where there always seemed to be a max, a cap or a limit.
Learning to start with the concept of abundance has changed how I look at everything and how I will manage my work and my life. I am leaving a changed person.


1 comment:

  1. I have to give it to you, this is top shelf content. Seeing as the internet is full of trolls, finding such amazing info on your blog really got me hoping again. Just like you, we also educate people through our platform on BUY NCLEX CERTIFICATE ONLINE ​ , you can always check us out for credible content. I will bookmark this webpage to get real time updates. Cheers

    ReplyDelete