Monday, April 20, 2009

Before I attended Cash in a Flash

Before Cash in a Flash I was a traditional consultant working with large and small corporations, helping them to develop their leaders and their organizations, as well as to help them adapt to changing business conditions.

My website was very linear- come and visit for information only. I considered it a place clients could come and learn about IMPACT Learning, Inc. It was not designed to be interactive or to sell products or services.

With the downturn of the economy, many of my clients were finding it necessary to cut back on expenses. Funding for external consultants was greatly reduced. I became concerned that this year would be a tight year for my business.

For a very long time, my husband and I have had dreams of financial freedom, having both the time and resources to better serve our community. We aspire to make a real difference in the lives of those who experience hunger and homelessness and also in the lives of women who have experienced abuse and need help so they can have a full and happy life.

I joined the Enlightened Wealth Institute about 2 weeks prior to the CIAF meeting. I had heard Bob Allen speak and really bought into his message of multiple streams. I became committed to working toward the goal of being an enlightened multi-millionaire in a short period of time by expanding into new areas. I had just started the learning process provided by EWI when I learned about the CIAF meeting. I love Mark's books. I felt that God had presented this opportunity in answer to prayer and I knew I had to be there. Before CIAF, I knew I had to make change, I just did not know what or how.

No comments:

Post a Comment