Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My first day attending the Cash in the Flash event


Day 1 was amazing.

When I first arrived at the meeting, I was expecting it to be the usual "training workshop".It took only a short time to realize that the day would be anything but typical.

Mark and Bob were so engaging and so passionate, I could not believe how quickly the day passed. The highlight of the day was being placed with my Dream Team.




It was immediate "Positive Chemistry" and a shared goal between us that would prove to be very powerful. I learned that I am ready to achieve my dreams and that I really can do it.
Bob and Mark provided me with a new way of looking at myself, my talents and my path toward my dreams. I also learned that giving is the certain way to also receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment