Friday, April 24, 2009

what I've learned on Day 2 of Cash in the Flash


Day 2 was amazing. I enjoyed all the speakers who met with us. I began to feel a bond with all the other Cash in a Flash folks and found that I wanted to get to know more of them. I really enjoyed learning more about social networking which will be invaluable to the way I will work in the future. I also was reminded how important it is to leverage talents and find work/projects that I enjoy.


I was reminded of the importance of looking for my low hanging fruit if I really wanted to make Cash in a flash. For me this would mean focusing on what I already know and have a talent to do.
I also learned that people will be interested in "buying" knowledge associated with what I am good at. Having multiple streams of income is key to long term success, but for cash in a flash, I need to focus on the low hanging fruit.

1 comment:

  1. I have to give it to you, this is top shelf content. Seeing as the internet is full of trolls, finding such amazing info on your blog really got me hoping again. Just like you, we also educate people through our platform on BUY NCLEX CERTIFICATE ONLINE ​ , you can always check us out for credible content. I will bookmark this webpage to get real time updates. Cheers

    ReplyDelete