Wednesday, April 29, 2009

From The 2nd Chapter of Cash In the Flash Book

Chapter 2 of Cash in a Flash established the foundation for success.

It must start with a “Wow Now” vision that I can clearly sense in every way and keep front of mind as a beacon of light directing me toward my dreams. Next is to listen to my “Inner Winner” and not let the naysayers steal my dream.

I have always been very intuitive, yet I have not always listened to my intuition. Sometimes I have let others or my own insecurities lead me off track.

In Chapter 2 I realized how important it will be for me to listen to what my inner self is saying and to keep on following it no matter what barriers others may present. If I believe, I can do.

Chapter 2 also reminded of the importance of surrounding myself with a team of talented folks who can share the journey with me. Some of my best memories of success have an ongoing theme of working toward a shared vision with a “Dream Team”.

The right side of the chapter demonstrated that there will be challenges along the way and that one must always pay attention, listen to others and act in accordance with my values, again always keeping my dream in the forefront.

1 comment:

  1. I have to give it to you, this is top shelf content. Seeing as the internet is full of trolls, finding such amazing info on your blog really got me hoping again. Just like you, we also educate people through our platform on BUY NCLEX CERTIFICATE ONLINE ​ , you can always check us out for credible content. I will bookmark this webpage to get real time updates. Cheers

    ReplyDelete